Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Who Knew?


According to yahoo news, "October 5th comes roughly nine months after New Year's Eve, so it is probably no coincidence that it is the nation's most common birthday..." Can you belive that? If you don't believe it (like I didn't), you can watch a video about it at this website:


I know this is probably toooooo much information, but I guess my parents were busy celebrating New Year's Eve on January 1959! :0)

P.S. Thank you to my dear brother for sending this information to his little sister!

4 comments:

  1. So, is this your birthday? Happy Birthday!!!

    Mine was Saturday, the first. I was a little late; I'm thinking my folks were celebrating around Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

    Have a great day/week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I am sure they didn't enjoy it though. Ha, Ha. Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Julie :)
    by the way, my grandfather born on Feb 29 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Jill's comment! I had also heard that this week but didn't catch the part aboutNew Year's Eve! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete