Sunday, November 13, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys

Boys will be boys...and men will be boys, too!! There must be some advantages to working at a construction company with all men, but I haven't discovered any yet! :0)

Arrived at work on Thursday afternoon after running a lot of errands, and I immediately headed for the kitchen to get a water bottle. But, I saw something better...

When I opened the lid, this is what I saw. Of course, they got the "reaction" they wanted and thought it was sooooooooooo funny!

"Why did they have a dead rattlesnake on ice in an ice chest?" That was my question too. Well DUH - because they were going to take it home and cook it!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Poor Julie! I can just see your face...and the "boys"!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How mean! Reminds me of those canisters that you think have peanuts in them and they have those springy snakes that come out. Hate those things and especially hate the real thing! I would have totally freaked! Love you, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have screamed my head off and been ticked off. Did you ever hear the rattlesnake prank story from Enterprise Plumbing? I think Bob was around for that.

    ReplyDelete