Saturday, July 26, 2014

ISWIS and San Francisco

Every month I get together with three other women, and we call our group ISWIS (It is what it is!).  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these women!  Each month, we take turns sharing about what is going on in our lives and the texts fly back and forth when we have prayer requests.  

Earlier in the year, Kim suggested that we take a trip to San Francisco this summer.  We I worked the election in June, I put the money I earned in a special envelope marked, "SF TRIP".  Oh what fun it has been to have something to look forward to.  Last week, we left at 6:00 a.m. on Tuesday and came back on Wednesday night.  I can't remember when I have laughed sooooo much!  

Here's some pictures from our trip:

Beautiful flowers by the Ferry Building
We checked out the shops in the Ferry Building
Kim and I
Chicken Tacos with Sourdough Tortillas at Boudini's at Fisherman's Wharf
It was fun seeing all the different shapes of sourdough bread you could buy!
Went to a Farmers' Market
Walked down to Ghirardelli for ice cream
Ships on display at Fisherman's Wharf
We walked all the way across the Golden Gate Bridge and back!
Me, Kim, Becky and Karla on the Golden Gate Bridge
Beautiful flower beds at the Golden Gate Bridge
We ate at a restaurant called BJ's.  Becky's nephew works there and treated
us to these yummy desserts (called Pizookies).  YUMMY!!!
Ended our trip in Vacaville where we got pedicures and manicures

 I am soooooo hoping that we make this an ANNUAL TRIP!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a Ton of Fun!!! :) I'm glad you could go!

    ReplyDelete