Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day To Me

On May 1st, Bob sat down with me that morning and showed me my Mothers' Day present. Here's a picture of it, but you are probably asking, "What is it?"

Well, Bob is doing all the grocery shopping and cooking dinner during the month of May. Yes, he has his menu all planned out for each night. I AM ONE LUCKY WOMAN!! This gift required thought, planning, organization, his time, sacrifices, and is one BIG labor of love! Thank you, babe!

And, a picture of my two blessings!!

There just aren't words to describe the love I feel for Hilary and Lyle. I feel so truly blessed to be their mother, and I praise and thank God everyday for them. I'm not a perfect mother, by no means, but I would give my life for those two kids!

4 comments:

  1. That is one good Mother's day gift. What a man to have planned all that out. Set and enjoy your meals. Maybe the kids will clean up. You deserve all the pampering you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a guy! Scott says, Bob, you are really setting the bar high for the rest of us. I can see a week, but a whole month!? Ha! Ha! Love, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite impressed! Bob rocks! You are such a great mom too. I know exactly how you feel about them. Being a mom is a true blessing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great gift for a great wife and mom! And what a great guy! Love you both!

    Can Bob pass his plan on to Sam?!?!?

    ReplyDelete