Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our Hearts Were Young And Gay

Here's some pictures from the play, Our Hearts Were Young and Gay, that Lyle was in a few weeks ago. It was hilarious!! He did a great job (if I do say so myself!) :0)






Every fall, Redding Christian puts on an All-School Musical at the Cascade Theater. Some of you might remember that last year they did Beauty and the Beast. The director, Mrs. Orr, had a pinata party on Thursday for all the cast from last year's play. They broke the pinata, and all the candy fell out. No big deal, you say, but it was!! Hidden in the wrapper of one of those pieces of candy was a small slip of paper announcing what play they will be doing in the fall. It's...

OLIVER TWIST

Auditions will begin August 2nd!! Lyle can't wait!!! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was fabulous! Sorry I missed it. I AM going to go this fall...by hook or by crook. I love all the pictures too. How fun!

    ReplyDelete