Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hilary

First Birthday

Twenty-First Birthday


What can I say? I look at you and wonder where the years have gone? Just yesterday, I was planning your first birthday party, and today you are turning 21. You have grown and matured into a beautiful young woman. You are a precious gift from God that keeps on giving and giving.

May your birthday bring deep happiness to you! May you have peace, love, faith, a sense of humor, and an optimistic attitude. May you appreciate and notice all of your blessings and find joy in all of the wonderful little things life offers.

I wish that I could give you everything you could ever want, and guarantee you health, safety, and joy. But all that I can promise you is my love -- unconditional, complete, and forever. Happy Birthday to my little girl (yes, you will ALWAYS be my little girl).

2 comments:

  1. awe Julie this made me cry!!! Growing up you never really realize how much your parents pour into your life and how much they want to give you everything your hearts desire. Now having a child of my own I see all those things. You have done such a wonderful job raising Hillary! She is a beautiful young lady with a great heart! Happy Birthday Hillary...cheers to many more wonderful years to come! xoxo

    ReplyDelete