Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Night At The Oscars



On Saturday night, Lyle attended his school's dance. The evening included a delicious buffet dinner (which included steak, which pleased Lyle VERY much), ballroom and swing dancing, hanging out with friends, and lots of laughter and fun. They had an "after party" at Brennen's and stayed out until 1:00 a.m. :0)

Lyle invited Paige to go with him. She doesn't go to his school, but Lyle and her have been friends for a long time and she knows a lot of the other kids in the senior class.

I took these pictures before he left. I admit I am prejudice, but my son is one handsome guy! :0)


Side note: I must admit, as he drove away, I felt a little sad knowing this would be the last dance he would attend at Redding Christian High School. Graduation is coming WAY too fast!

Because I am a scrapbooking/blogging moma, I MADE him take the camera with him and ask Paige's parents to take a couple of pictures:


No comments:

Post a Comment