Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Safe Place

There is nothing more frustrating than knowing you have something and not being able to find it when you need it. I do this all the time. I put something in a “safe place”. Then, when I want it, I can’t remember where that "safe place" is. :0)

I searched and searched today for a piece of paper I vividly remember putting in a “safe place” a few weeks ago because it was sooooo important. I’ve stopped looking, realizing that my paper is indeed VERY, VERY safe since I can’t even find it. The good news is that I found Lyle’s debit card that I put in a “safe place” a few months ago and hadn’t been able to find.

Does anyone out there relate to this? If I’m this bad at age 52, what will I be like at 72? Sometimes I think my brain leaves me home and goes out to lunch:

1 comment:

  1. I totally get this. I am currently looking for a sheet of postage stamps that I put in a safe place.

    ReplyDelete