Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's Fall!!

I know, it's over 100 degrees here in Redding. But...it's Fall in my heart (and now on the background of my blog). Here's some of the hundreds of things I love about Fall:
  • The first fire in the fireplace
  • Candles burning
  • Smelling cinnamon, oranges and cloves
  • Pumpkins
  • Wearing cozy socks again
  • Pumpkin pie (or any kind of pie for that matter!)
  • Wind blowing through the leaves or the sound of leaves crunching around your feet
  • Caramel apples and popcorn balls
  • Taking a drive to see all the beautiful fall colors
  • Corn mazes
  • Hay rides
  • Hot cocoa or hot apple cider
  • Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks
  • Reading a book or watching a movie snuggled in a blanket
  • Apples of all kinds
  • It's my birthday! :o)
  • Sweatshirts and flannel shirts
  • Eating the leftover Halloween candy
  • Acorn squash with lots of butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon

What do you like about Fall?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be right over to sit by your fire sometime. One thing I wish I had the joy of in the fall....
    Things I love about fall are: beautiful changing leaves, cooler weather so I can start making soups, family pictures for our christmas cards, socks and blankets,half off candy the day after Halloween and my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete