Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't Judge Me!

I ask you: "Do these look like two different shoes?" YES! Which shoe would you rather walk a mile in?

Remember that sayings, "Don't judge somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes." Well I remember hearing my Daddy say one time, "Don't judge somebody until you have walked a mile in their shoes, and you had better be wearing the same shoes!!" AMEN AND AMEN!!!

I'm tired of being judged!! I "beat myself up" almost everyday over my parenting skills, so I don't need people's insensitive comments!!

P.S. I don't know why I am "venting" on my blog, when the people who need to hear this probably don't read my blog!! Maybe it's because it makes me feel better to "get this off my chest"!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great parent. Most times people need to mind their own business. Don't take it to heart and know that God thinks you are a spectacular person and parent! Love you!

    p.s. weren't blogs invented for venting?

    ReplyDelete