Thursday, February 4, 2010

2010 Homecoming

A couple of weeks ago, Redding Christian High School had their 2010 Homecoming. The Sophomore class chose Lyle as their Homecoming Prince. One of his best friends, Claire, was the Homecoming Princess. My camera didn't work for some reason, so I've been waiting for someone to "share" some pictures with me so I could share some pictures with you. Hope you enjoy (especially Aunt Judy, Uncle Wesley, and Auntie Jill).

Is this guy handsome or what??

Sophomore Prince and Princess, Lyle and Claire:

Best Friends:

As each couple walked in the Gym and down in front of the bleachers, one of the teachers introduced them, gave their GPA (grade point average), shared a list of church and school activities they have been involved in, told their college plans, and shared their favorite Bible verse.

I feel blessed to have a wonderful son who loves God, his family, his friends, and his school! You make us proud, Lyle!

3 comments:

  1. He is/was so handsome! My pictures are not as good as yours, he and Claire turned sideways when they got to me!!!! But, I have been trying to e mail them to you...argh! Shae should be home tonight after the game, so I will have her try!!

    I do have a couple of them walking toward me that are cute...hopefully my "technical assistant" can get them to you! Otherwise, I will give you my memory card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So handsome and SO grown up. Almost overnight it seems. Loved hearing about homecoming and your prince. I also like the new blog layout. It is YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome young man, a cute couple and a pretty, proud mama. Lots of love, Aunie Jill

    Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks, Lord willing.

    ReplyDelete