Friday, February 26, 2010

RCHS Winter Semi-Formal

Last weekend, Redding Christian High School had their Winter Semi-Formal. I'm SOOOO biased, but my son is one handsome dude!!!!

Lyle asked Hannah Williamson, his good friend, to go with him:


Garrett, Emily, Hannah, and Lyle

Garrett and Lyle -- Buddies since 3rd Grade

Some of the sophomores went to the Williamson's new home in Palo Cedro for a nice dinner. Donna had the table sat sooo beautiful, and Dave and Donna served the kids. It was a nice relaxing time and no "expensive bill" like at a restaurant :0). A great big thanks to the Williamson's for their hospitality!

Mr. Filkins (one of Hilary and Lyle's favorite teachers) is a junior high/high school math teacher at RCS. He and his wife teach the kids a different ballroom dance each year. This year they learned the East Coast Swing. The Filkins are beautiful dancers:

The kids had such a GREAT time. I am so thankful for Redding Christian School. It has been such a great experience for both of my kids!

3 comments:

  1. I have some cute pictures of Lyle and Hannah from when I went to the Formal to take pictures....I will try to remember to have shae put them on a disk for you...I am writing myself a note right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome! I loved seeing your photos. I didn't realize Garrett and Emily went together either. How nice of the family to host the dinner too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Lyle is one handsome guy and such such a sweetie. Just love him. Was fun being there to be able to hear about his fun night. Love to you all, Jill

    ReplyDelete