Friday, March 20, 2009

You Go, Girl!


"Dear Shasta College Student:
Congratulations on your academic achievement! As a result of your dedication to scholarly success, the Phi Theta Kappa chapter on this campus extends to you an invitation to accept membership in the International Honor Society of Two-Year Colleges. Membership eligibility is based on the number of hours you have completed and your outstanding GPA; therefore, membership is a special honor afforded to a small group of outstanding students...I congratulate you on your academic achivements.
Sincerely yours,
Gary Lewis, President
Shasta College"

Congratulations, Hilary!! We are so proud of you!! On April 24th, our family will be attending the Phi Theta Kappa Induction Ceremony. I'll be sure and post pictures of that event!

I know, I know -- I'm biased!!!! But, Hilary is such a hard worker, exhibits perserverance big time, and is committed to doing the best she can in school. (And, she's smart - like her Daddy!)

I love you, Hilary!

No comments:

Post a Comment