Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Getting Nuttin' For Christmas

Since no one is using the computer this afternoon, I thought I would get on and see what all this "blog" stuff is about. Moma used to have lots of time to snuggle on the couch with me, brush me, and pet me; but now, whatever free time she has, she's in here on the computer writing a post or looking at some of your blogs. So all that fun stuff was BB (before blog)!! :0(

Let me take a minute and introduce myself...I'm Kitty, and I'm a very good cat all year long!

But in December, I turn into:

I sit by the Christmas tree, waiting for my family to walk away. Then...I pull the tinsel off the tree (and sometimes try to eat it and then throw up in the hall), knock the flocking off the branches, jump off the couch onto the presents (and dent in the boxes), and mess with the bows. At night, while they are sleeping, I play with the ornaments and make them fall off. I just can't help myself!!

The other day, I messed up the wrapping paper while Mom was trying to wrap a gift! I even got in the box she was trying to pack to ship to someone.



I asked my friend, Virginia, and she said there really is a Kitty Claus. She even showed me a picture of him:


Today, I got freaked out because I heard this song on the radio. I didn't get all the words, but the chorus said:


I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas,

Mommy and Daddy are mad.

I'm Getting Nuttin' for Christmas,

'Cause I ain't been nuttin' but bad.


I WANT PRESENTS!! I WANT A KITTY TREAT IN MY STOCKING!! But...I just can't be good. Anyone fellow cats out there have any suggestions for me??

1 comment:

  1. Well Kitty is photogenic but obviously has some inner-mess issues to deal with! I loved the part about throwing up the tinsel in the hall. So funny. Does Kitty clean up after that?

    ReplyDelete