Monday, December 21, 2009

Make New Friends, But Keep The Old!

Last week, I had lunch with Karen Grace to celebrate her birthday! We had such a great time visiting and "catching up" on each other's lives and our kids' lives! I met Karen in the late 70's when she moved to Redding to attend Northern California Bible Institute (now Shasta Bible College). I love making new friends, but there's nothing like those old friends who know us in and out and still love us!! Happy Birthday, Karen!! I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for friends who have known us since our "youth"! There is comfort in knowing that they "really know" us, isn't there?

    Happy Birthday Karen! I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of two long time friends! I agree totally with what you are saying too.

    ReplyDelete