Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to my family, friends, and blogging community. Blogging is such fun, and I do feel like I "know" each of you. I pray you and your families have a wonderful Christmas and that you know the joy that comes from the God I love who sent His only son to be born and live a human life so He could then die for our sins so we could have life ABUNDANT with Him forever! He is the greatest gift ever given!!!

I wanted to share a video with you. Please take a moment to watch it; it will bless your heart!!! As many of you know, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law are missionaries in Alaska. This video was made in the village of Quinhagak, Alaska where Larry and Dora Strunk are teachers. It will give you a small glimpse into "life" in an Alaskan village. You'll see the school, the church, the post office, the small store, the mail plane, etc. Most of all, you'll meet some of the people in the little village of Quinhagak. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I am going to share this, if it is ok? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete