Friday, December 31, 2010

Kiss 2010 Good-Bye!

I'm soooo glad to "kiss" 2010 good-bye!!! I can't say I am sorry to see it end! It takes a prized third place in the three worst years of my life. 2007 gets first place and 1997 gets second place! Yet, I must say that the hard times made me a better person. I am stronger, have more faith, and have learned so many things about myself and my God.

With no expectations, I’m looking forward to growing and learning and becoming closer to what the Lord wants me to become in 2011. My word for this next year that I have chosen is "thankfulness". I plan to focus on what I have instead of what I don’t. And be grateful.

Happy New Year to my family, friends, and blogging community! Let's pray 2011 will be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Your post has made me think. I don't have the years rated and now will be trying to determine how they all stack up against each other. I pray that 2011 will be a stellar one for you and that we get to share some of it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dear Friend! I also hope that we get to spend some time together soon!

    ReplyDelete