Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm Missing Lyle!

Lyle has had quite a busy life lately. He went to Sacramento to spend a week with Bob's Aunt, cousin and her four kids. He came home for a couple of days and then left for West Coast Camp. He got home from camp on Saturday and left this morning for a week.

Lyle is headed to Yosemite to go backpacking with the Venture Club from Redding Christian School. I dropped him off at Yak's Coffee Shop this morning at 7:00 a.m., and they headed out!!

Here's a group picture (minus one girl they were picking up in Cottonwood) we took at Yak's before they pulled out:

I am already missing that little boy!! He is sooooo much fun to have around, and I'm lonely for him when he's gone! But, I know this will be a great experience for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment