Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picture of the Week #6

Here's a picture from our November 2003 trip to Disneyland. Whenever the kids got an autograph, we would take their picture with that character. Here they are with Beauty and the Beast:

I have noticed that everytime Hilary helps me pick out the picture of the week, so chooses a picture of Lyle because I don't think she particularly likes having her picture posted on my blog. But, I wanted you to see my "beauty" (taken in 2005) all dressed up for "Disney Day" during Spirit Week at Redding Christian School:

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great mom! I never let Aleah buy a Disney princess dress! She will be jealous even now. Love your picture of the week. Disneyland is our favorite vacation destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a very pretty girl!!! miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete