Friday, July 3, 2009

Let's Shred!

We’ve all heard about the economy
And construction companies are feeling the heat,
So my hours at Hudson Mechanical
Were really taking a beat.

More hours, oh please, more hours
I desperately, frantically pleaded.
More hours at Hudson Mechanical
Is exactly what I needed!

So for the girl in the office at Hudson’s
The one that is wearing red,
There’s a new job to do on Wednesdays
It’s SHRED, SHRED, SHRED, SHRED, SHRED!!

Yes, I am thanking the Lord for providing me with more hours at work. I was only working 3-4 hours on Thursdays, but I am now going in on Wednesdays for 5-6 hours to SHRED, SHRED, SHRED old files. The picture above shows this week's hard work -- 11 (10 gallon) bags of shredded files!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute poem! My friend Susie has also been doing a lot of shredding this past year. Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one creative little cutie with your poem!!!

    Glad you have a new way to spend a couple extra hours!!!

    Come visit!!

    ReplyDelete