Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Off To Camp!

Yesterday I drove these three kiddos to West Coast Camp...

at this beautiful place...




I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Lassen Pines. I love going there because (I know it sounds silly) but I feel so close to God when I am there. I cannot give financially to support Lassen Pines at this point in my life, but I support them with prayer. I pray for Lassen Pines and each member of the Luff family on a daily basis. I so enjoyed walking around for awhile, even though the place was NUTS with all those kids running around! :)

I thoroughly enjoyed the drive home by myself. I drove slow (and kept having to pull off to let cars go by :) ), spent time talking to the Lord about some things that are heavy on my heart right now, and SANG, SANG, SANG so loud (and probably off key!!). I sang through the alphabet, which is one of my most favorite things to do. Examples:

A -- Amazing Grace
B -- Blessed Assurance
C -- Come, Now Is The Time To Worship
D -- Do Lord
E -- Everyday with Jesus
F -- Fairest Lord Jesus

You get the picture!! I almost made it through the alphabet twice.
Thank you, Lord, for an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on having a soft spot in my heart for Lassen Pines. Aleah is a counselor this with at Alliance redwoods too!

    I LOVE your singing through the alphabet. I have never done or thought of that before. You should do a post just on that! My request :-)

    ReplyDelete