Sunday, August 16, 2009

Falls Fun In The Summer

My brother, Wes, came up for the weekend. We had a great time eating out, laughing, visiting, and playing cards.

Saturday we went to Burney Falls (one of my family's favorite places to go!). We enjoyed a delicious picnic of fried chicken, pasta salad, watermelon, chips, fruit, and brownies and cookies for dessert!

Then, of course, we hiked down to the Falls:

And around the loop to the top of the Falls (followed by ice cream cones at the store):

Then we drove back to Redding for a delicious dinner at Peter Chu's (another family favorite):

We ended the evening with a fun game of cards and Uncle Wesley teasing Hilary!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun!!! I know uncle wes always teasing Hilary LOL!! glad you guys had such wonderful fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to BF in a long while. You inspired me. I love the pic at the top of the falls where Hilary hooked arms with you. So cute! Glad you had a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete