MY SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL...
Lyle's facial expression says:
- I cannot believe school is starting on August 17th!! Whatever happened to starting school the day after Labor Day like they did in the "olden days". (Are you saying I'm old, Lyle?)
- Wearing something besides gym shorts and flip flops is torturous!!!!!!
- My backpack is HEAVY with all these school supplies!
- My lunch pail is cool. Hope my Mom packed me something great!!!
Hilary's facial expression says just one thing:
- I can't believe I am 19 years old, a sophomore in college, and my Mom still wants to take a picture of me on the first day of school!! UGH!!!!
What would you do without me to translate for you?